Below are your search results. You can also try a Basic Search.
Latte from Mark’s Cafe
Manhole at 37th and Walnut
Shake Shack ‘Shroom burger
Smokestack thing in front of the Love Statue
34th Street offices
Coffee from my Keurig
Manhole at 38th and Walnut
Silent Study Center in Williams
The Cliché: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Fondue
Why it’s cliché: We get it—chocolate is an aphrodisiac.
The solution: Mexican–inspired fondue with unique things to dip.
- Break up several ounces of your choice of chocolate (dark chocolate preferred).
- For every two ounces of dark chocolate add one ounce of Abuelita (chocolate mix found in specialty isle of the grocery store).
- Place a metal bowl in a larger pot of boiling water, stir frequently to stop from overheating the chocolate.
- Quickly dip potato chips and dried mango into the mixture.
Add extra cayenne for garnish if desired.
The Penis Monologues hopes to raise awareness of the true struggle that comes with being a cis–gendered straight male at Penn and will be holding auditions tonight in JMHH 202.
First off, there are actually two Redboxes. How do you know which one has the better movies?
Rayne, VagMons director, and Tamara, producer, are more than just two friends who love vagina-shaped lollipops. These two are reclaiming V-Day.
You were on the treadmill next to me on the third floor of Pottruck.
Girl on Locust: Honestly, I am so into homosexuals.
The debris has cleared: The Arts, Research, and Culture House is finally open, with 15 million dollars of renovations...but what is it?
Skip the fancy restaurant and go on these alternative food dates instead.
Privjet, sukii! That means “Hi bitches” in Russian, the language of the Winter Olympic Games and Pussy Riot.
LOL to the max
1) Streak across the Kirshna P.
Broncos fans, drown your sorrows with this boozy beverage.
1. Pink Motorola Razr
Click on the image to learn whats "in and out" around campus these days: