- Rumor/Recess/Loft Bar: SABS-ing at 200 feet! This way the professional photographer will notice you for sure!
- The side of College Hall: DURING CONVOCATION (Ed. Note: pre-gaming required.)
- A wall at MIA: The acoustics and visuals are so much better up there!
- A wall in Van Pelt: You've been wanting to steal a book on Mayan archeology for years. Now is your moment.
- The side of Smokes': For all you SWUGs out there.
- The side of Huntsman: Who needs GSRs anyway?!
- The Wall of a Trendy Cafe in Paris: Much better cell reception than on Penn's campus.
- The Great Wall of China: Totally legal.
- The White House: Because like, let me in already.
- The Taj Mahal: It’s made for climbing. This way you can avoid the tourists. And the tour guides.
- That betchy hotel in Santorini: Brides kept blocking your view. You’re still salty about it.
- A castle in Europe: There's no better way to capture Prince Harry's heart. Who is the next Princess of Wales? YOU.