Although possession of marijuana is illegal in Pennsylvania, plenty of states and countries around the world have lax laws surrounding the recreational and medical use of the substance. Spring break is coming up soon and if you’re planning on chasing a high at one of these legalized places, check out the following recipes that you can make n’ bake with your friends. Careful with the portions, though—you don’t want to green out.
Lucky Charms Cereal Bars
Mask the flavor and get lucky with this twist on traditional Rice Krispies Treats. If you squint, the marshmallows shaped like four–leaf clovers start to look a little like cannabis leaves.
6 Cups of Lucky Charms Cereal
3 Tablespoons of Cannabutter
1 10oz. Package of Regular Marshmallows
A large saucepan, a spoon to stir with, a stovetop, and a 9x12 pan.
1. Melt Cannabutter in a large saucepan on a stovetop over low heat.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until butter is mixed in with the marshmallows. Let the marshmallows rise and become sticky.
3. Before the marshmallows can fully melt, turn off the heat and pour in the cereal.
4. Stir the cereal into the marshmallows until fully coated.
5. Press into pan—let cool, then cut into pieces and enjoy responsibly.
Like their namesake, these reinvented s’mores pack a punch. Prepare to see stars after indulging in a mouthful of gooey chocolate hazelnut spread, crunchy graham crackers, and of course, weed. Another plus—you don’t even need to prepare cannabutter for this simple recipe.
*No cannabutter needed!*
0.2-0.4 grams of ground marijuana per sandwich
2 Graham Crackers
An oven and aluminum foil.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the marijuana onto a small portion of aluminum foil and wrap it so that it is completely closed.
3. Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
4. Take out the marijuana and preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Spread nutella on graham crackers, then sprinkle the marijuana onto both sides.
6. Sandwich the crackers together and wrap it in aluminum foil.
7. Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
8. Let cool before eating.