Caroline in the City (1995-1999)
• Caroline Duffy married Del and then tragically lost a limb in a freakish accident involving ink and a spatula.
• Richard Karinsky finally realized he was gay and broke the Duffster's heart for good.
• Del Cassidy was the first to create a "You lost a limb and I no longer love you" greeting card.
My So-Called Life (1994-1995)
• Angela Chase finally got a clue.
• Jordan Catalano cut his hair and stopped being hot.
• Rayanne Graff became a back--up singer for U2.
• Brian Krakow married Angela Chase.
• Sharon Cherski is a divorcee with a lisp.
• Rickie Vasquez lives and loves Richard Karinsky.
Salute Your Shorts (1991-1993)
• Ug is still working at Camp Anawanna.
• Donkeylips made an appearance on True Life: I Went To Fat Camp before going on the Subway diet and marrying a model.
• Sponge gained all the weight that Donkeylips lost and became a professional sumo wrestler in Japan.
• Budnick moved to the countryside and now raises llamas at Clovervalleyshire.
Boy Meets World (1993-2000)
• Cory Matthews broke up with Topanga and became a porn star.
• Eric Matthews is still in college.
• Shawn Hunter is a rock star of epic proportions, if you know what we mean.
• Topanga Lawrence broke up with Cory and became a crackwhore.
• Mr. Feeny died, was cremated, and his ashes were spread over a fjord in Norway.
Full House (1987-1995)
• Donna Jo Tanner married Steve and started a beautiful and loving family.
• Stephanie Judith Tanner got breast implants and became a Penn cheerleader.
• Michelle Elizabeth Tanner was last seen on Girls Gone Wild 23.
• Daniel Ernest Tanner gave up his morning show and now lives in a dust store.
• Hermes 'Jesse' Katsopolis was in a long distance commercial when his music career went to hell and he joined the family rodent business.
• Joseph Alvin Gladstone was lost on a family trip to the Grand Canyon and never heard from again.
The Single Guy (1995-1997)
• Jonathan Eliot: still single, no longer a guy.
• Sam Sloan is still eating Asian cuisine every night.
• Trudy Sloan is still happily married to Sam.
Adventures of Pete & Pete (1993-1996)
• Big Pete moved to Wisconsin after he finally confessed his love for Petunia and she turned him down.
• Little Pete joined the Witness Protection Program.
• Ellen came out.
• Artie was flushed in the Tragic Drain Malfunction of 1998.
Doogie Howser, M.D. (1989-1993)
• Doogie Howser became mentally deficient a la Flowers for Algernon.
• Vinnie Delpino grew a foot. You know what we mean.
Fraggle Rock (1983-1987)
• The Fraggle Rockians are still fraggling it up in Fraggle Rock.
Perfect Strangers (1986-1993)
• Balki Bartokomous is in line to be the new Roasty--Toasty guy.
• Larry Appleton is now the manager of teen sensation S Club 7.
Home Improvement (1991-1999)
• Tim Taylor joined the Marines.
• Jill Taylor joined the Navy.
• Al Borland joined the Coast Guard.
• Brad joined the Army.
• Randy joined the Rebel Forces.
• Mark is a Barbie designer for Mattel.