What to get the fuck out of bed for:
- Little known fact: George Clooney still manages to sound sexy even when portraying a claymation fox #nowyouknow. The PFS Theater at the Roxy will be showing Fantastic Mr. Fox 11am on Saturday, April 25th. Tickets are $9 with a student ID, so treat yourself to this Wes Anderson confection.
- We’re willing to bet you’ve never seen Inside Llewyn Davis, the Coen brothers’ 2013 indie darling. We’re also willing to bet that you’re dying to see a bearded Justin Timberlake sing folk music. Catch an 8pm screening of Inside Llewyn Davis on Tuesday, April 28th in Gregory College House.
- Rodin College House will be holding a Scandal Watch Party at 9pm on Thursday, April 23rd (so like, today). Get your tweeting thumbs ready to join the live tweet frenzy that Scandal is famous for.
What you need to stream:
- Game of Thrones. Sunday, April 26th at 9pm. Like you didn’t already know.
- The first season of Daredevil streaming on Netflix. This newest addition to the Marvel Universe takes place in a new New York, rebuilt after the destruction of the city in The Avengers. It also features a new set of abs for you to ogle and a grownup Mighty Duck playing the blind superhero’s best friend. And yeah, like the kids playing hockey in Mighty Ducks.
Every day this week:
- Kick yourself for not seeing Ellie Kemper’s interview in Harrison Auditorium this past Tuesday. Never fear, Kimmy Schmidt is still streaming on Netflix.